November General Membership Meeting
The Saipan Chamber of Commerce (SCC) is excited to announce its first in-person General Membership Meeting (GMM) since the onset of COVID-19 on Wednesday, November 4th, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Ballroom. The primary focus of the GMM will be to elect members to serve on the 2021/2022 Board of Directors.
There are five (5) open positions for the 2021/2022 SCC Board. The Chamber Member Ballot includes the following:
- Ciara Ada, Xerox Corporation
- James Arenovski, Island Training Solutions
- David Bush, Hawaiian Rock Productions
- Marcia Calvo, Calvo's Insurance Underwriters
- Joseph Guerrero, Naked Fish Bar & Grill
- Das Krishnan, Fiesta Resort & Spa
- Kevin McCale, Docomo Pacific, Inc.
- Michael Sheu, Hong Ye Trading Co. LTD
- Ron Smith, Angil Design, Inc.
- Janice Tenorio, IT&E CNMI
- Shayne Villanueva, Assurance Brokers Inc. (Saipan)
All Chamber Member Representatives will be given the opportunity to vote for their candidate of choice. Voting will take place online by emails to registered official representatives from Oct. 28th – Nov. 2nd or in person at the GMM on Nov. 4th. Number of votes is determined by company membership category (i.e., Category B- 2 Votes). Each representative will be able to vote for up to five (5) candidates. Your name must be listed as an official representative to cast your vote; SCC also accepts proxy votes with the submission of an official email and/or completed proxy form.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, RSVP is required to attend the GMM. To RSVP, please fill out the form above. RSVP-ing is promissory of payment, and invoices will be sent out on November 3rd to your business. If you RSVP and need to cancel your reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org before 12:00pm on Tuesday, November 3rd.